Call for participation CAiSE'09
The 21st International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE'09)
8-12 June 2009, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Theme: Information Systems for Business Innovation: The Next Wave
- Nigel Shadbolt, "The Science of the Web"
- Wil van der Aalst "TomTom for Business Process Management"
- Mark De Simone, "Computer-centric business operating models vs Network-centric ones"
- Edwin Paalvast, "The IT dilemma and the Unified Computing Framework"
- Klaus Pohl, "Towards the Next Generation of Service-Based Systems: The S-Cube Research Framework"
- Business Process Modeling, Development and Support (BPMDS)
- Exploring Modeling Methods for Systems Analysis and Design (EMMSAD)
- Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ)
- Enterprise & Organizational Modeling and Simulation (EOMAS)
- Cooperation & Interoperability - Architecture & Ontology (CIAO!)
- Knowledge Industry Survival Strategy (KISS)
- Ontology, Conceptualization and Epistemology for Information Systems, Software Engineering and Service Science (ONTOSE)
- Governance, Risk and Compliance in Information Systems (GRCIS)
- Web Information Systems Modeling (WISM)
- Business IT Alignment and Interoperability (BUSITAL)
- Legal Aspects of Information Systems (LAOIS)
- Value-driven Engineering of Systems of Things (VEST)
- Domain Engineering (DE@CAiSE)
The preliminary program of the CAiSE conference is available on
The program of the CAiSE workshops is available on
Roel Wieringa, University of Twente, The Netherlands
Jaap Gordijn, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Organisation and Finance Chair
Hans Akkermans, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands